1. Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Matte and Poreless ($7.29). For the past few months, I have been trying on drug store foundations. And I have to say that the drug store lines are stepping up their game. During February I wore Maybelline's Fit Me Matte and Poreless Foundation nonstop. I
2. Maybelline Fit Me Loose Powder ($5.89). I have paired the Fit Me Foundation with the Fit Me Loose Powder during Feburary. The hype over this powder is real. The powder is finely milled and applies beautifully over skin. The powder creates an airbrush appearance and sets makeup nicely. I think this may be my favorite drug store setting powder. And at 5.89, it is worth every penny.
3. Coloured Raine Cheers to the Beauty (orig. $50, sale $40). I bought this palette at the original price during the winter holidays. I came across this on the colored raine site and thought it looked absolutely gorgeous. In person, it is just as beautiful and does not disappoint. The eyeshadows are hyper pigmented, buttery, and apply smoothly. It is almost effortless to blend the colors out on the eyelid. I especially love using this palette for evening parties. I would highly suggest picking this eyeshadow palette up even if it was not on sale.
4. MAC Extra Dimension Skinfinish in Double Gleam ($34). MAC highlighters especially the one in double gleam is a classic for a reason. Double gleam is a smooth, light gold-silver highlighter that melts flawlessly into the cheekbones and other high points on the face. This highlighter is not for the faint of heart. It truly is for those who want a highlight that will outshine Apollo himself. I am so
5. ColourPop NKLA x Laura Lee Super Shock Eyeshadow Quad ($18). Colourpop has paired with cosmetics influencer/youtuber, Laura Lee and No Kill LA for this lovely super shock eyeshadow quad. The quad features 2 metallic/glitter and 2 matte super shock shadows in the warm tone shade family. I could not be happier with this purchase. The glitter shades are to die for. I love wearing them alone and on top of a regular eyeshadow for an extra pop of shimmer. The matte shades are super creamy and blend out nicely. I am planning on picking up another quad as a backup. Most importantly, the proceeds from the eyeshadow quad go directly to No Kill LA, a no kill shelter group for stray pets. Help support NKLA while looking bomb by picking up the Laura Lee x NKLA eyeshadow quad.