1. Lorac Pro Palette ($44.00). I am so glad I bought this eyeshadow palette. I know I am late to the game but this is an iconic palette for a reason. The colors are separated out into two rows, one for shimmers and one for mattes. I like the categorization. It makes it easy to create a fast eye look when I need to be rushing out the door. The eyeshadows are gorgeous and really creamy. They blend extremely easy. I can't wait to purchase more eyeshadows from Lorac. I do wish they would do a special restock of the Lorac Mega Pro 2 so that I could add this to my collection. A girl can dream!
2. Too Faced Peaches and Cream Comfort Matte Foundation ($36.00). Okay this is your warning. I am going to be featuring a lot from the Too Faced Peaches and Cream collection for my favorites. I have to admire a good matte foundation. I love wearing a matte foundation in the winter and this one does not disappoint. The coverage is amazing and I can wear it throughout the day without any touch ups. It smells like peaches too!
3. Too Faced Peaches and Cream Peach Perfecting Mattifying Setting Powder ($32.00). There is a reason why places like Sephora can never keep this setting powder in stock. This is one of the finest milled powders I have ever use, absolutely soft. It smells fantastic. The powder really does keep you matte throughout the day. Also, I really love the container. It has a snap on lid that makes it easy to dispense and store your powder. This pairs amazingly with the comfort matte foundation. A fantastic pair!
4. Too Faced Peaches and Cream Just Peach Velvet Matte Eyeshadow Palette ($45.00). Wow, just, wow! If you are looking to pick up something from the Peaches and Cream collection, look no further. This is a great matte palette for lovers of warm toned eyeshadows. You can get a lot of neutral, peach and berry looks with this eyeshadow palette. I think this palette would especially be great for February. The shadows blend really well and there is little to no fallout. Definitely worth checking out next time you are at Sephora.
5. Lottie London Only Got It Covered Sponge Applicator Concealer ($5.49). I love drug-store makeup finds. Lottie London is a relatively new brand to Ulta and has some absolutely lovely cosmetics. I have been using the concealer nonstop for December and now January. The coverage is excellent and really covers my dark under eye circle. I also use this for extra coverage on my nose and chin. The concealer blends out easy and is perfect when you set with powder. Trust me this concealer is going to be a mainstay in my everyday makeup drawer.