1. ColourPop's Element of Surprise Pressed Eyeshadow Palette ($16.00). ColourPop has been extremely busy over the last two months. Lately, it seems that they are launching a new eyeshadow palette every week! But I'm not complaining. I purchased the Element of Surprise Pressed Eyeshadow Palette when it first launched. I was totally sucked in when I saw the palette pictures on ColourPop's twitter account. This is the first palette to feature all forms of ColourPop's eyeshadows: mattes, shimmers, satins and duochromes. The duochromes are gorgeous! If you are fan of berry toned eyeshadows, you will especially love this. The mattes blend really easy. For the shimmer and duochrome formulas, I like to press those all over my eyelids with my ring finger. If you need extra staying power, I would use the Nyx glitter glue primer. This palette is worth the money, I am continuing to use the Element of Suprise palette in December.
2. Lorac x Disney Beauty and Beast Pro Eyeshadow Palette ($48.00). Beauty and the Beast is my favorite Disney movie. I love the original animated Beauty and the Beast and the live action film with Emma Watson. Lorac teamed up with Disney to create this Beauty and Beast inspired eyeshadow palette. I can't get enough of it and wore it throughout November. The eyeshadow quality is the same as Lorac's other pro palettes...pigmented, blendable, and super soft. I love that the eyeshadows are color dupes for the outfits worn by Belle and the Beast. The packaging is also super cute. It is shaped as a bookmark with a little ribbon bookmarker in it. It features a nice front closing claps as well. The palette goes on and off sale on the Lorac website so I would keep my eyes peeled for that. In addition for yourself, this palette would also make a great gift.
3. Nyx Cosmetics In Your Element Shadow Palette in Earth ($30.00). Okay, yes the palette is extremely expensive for a drug-store brand. However, the colors are gorgeous, particularly if you love golden and cranberry eyeshadows. This in your element palettes are some of the best eyeshadows from Nyx Cosmetics. I really love the cranberry and green shimmers in this palette. This palette screams fall and winter. If the price is a little on the steep side, I would wait for a 50% off sale on the Nyx website.
4. OFRA Cosmetics Rodeo Drive Highlighter ($29.00). If you absolutely need to glow, look no further. Ofra's Rodeo Drive Highlighter is an absolutely stunning golden highlighter that truly looks like the sun. Wear Rodeo Drive on the high points of your face and you will look like a golden goddess.
5. L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Matte Gloss ($10.99). I know it sounds strange to have a matte gloss but it really is! It is like the most comfortable liquid lipstick you will ever wear. There is some transfer but I rather have transfer and staying power than having my lips feel as dry as the Sahara. I have tried four of these in: Blushing Ambition, Nude Allude, Statement Nude, and Bare Attraction. I love all of them! I wish I would have bought the mini gloss lip set so I could try on more colors. If you wanted to try one out at first, I would suggest Nude Allude. Nude Allude is one of those universally flattering colors that will bring any makeup look together. There is a sale currently on L'Oreal products, 50% at Ulta.