1. The Galaxy Chic Palette ($15.99). So I confess that I have owned this palette for at least 5 months now but never really played around with it. I know some beauty bloggers will have a monthly makeup drawer, which I think is a great idea to circulate some palettes that you haven't used in awhile. Bottom line: I love this palette. I feel that BHCosmetics is a brand that is certainly not talked about enough. The packaging on the Galaxy Chic palette is okay. It is a sturdy cardboard palette that does have a fairly decent mirror. The palette comes with 18 beautiful baked eyeshadows. I really like how the eyeshadows have a marbled look to them. I will say that the palette is not a stand alone look and that you will need to borrow from other parts of your makeup collection for transition and brow bone shades. But the eyeshadow colors are very pigmented and shimmery. I especially like the Cosmic and Aphrodite shades for a fun purple and wine look. I do have a tutorial on the Galaxy Chic palette to give you some ideas on how you can use this palette. BHCosmetics usually has 20-25% off sales throughout the year so I would purchase this palette then. Overall, I really enjoyed the Galaxy Chic palette.
2. Bare It All 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation ($39.00). If you are wanting a full coverage foundation that doesn't dry out your skin, look no farther. Pur Cosmetics' Bare It All 4-in-1 Skin-Perfecting Foundation is a creamy, full-coverage foundation. It applies beautifully using the Real-Techniques miracle sponge of the EcoTools sponge, most likely it would work well with a Beauty Blender. I was really impressed that just the smallest amount of this foundation covered up all redness and dark circles. My skin looked absolutely flawless. The foundation has 1.5 ounces of product and comes in 10 colors. I think as the popularity of this product grows that Pur will start to increase their color range. I know this is somewhat pricey. If you sign up for the Pur newsletter, they will let you know when they have different sales. I picked up two in the shade Porcelain during their BOGO sale.
3. Mary Kay Eye Color Palette in Sunlight ($24.00). The Mary Kay Eye Color Palette in Sunlight is perfect for the spring and summer. Just looking at the palette makes me happy. The packaging is very compact and looks like a modern piece of art. The Sunlight palette has 4 stunning bright shades that apply like butter. You can get a number of fun looks with this palette. My favorite way to wear this is by using the orange shade as the transition, the purple on my lid, the pink as my outer corner color, and the soft ivory color on my brow bone. This is a limited edition palette so if you are considering getting this I would go and talk to your beauty consultant or purchase online.
4. Versailles Lip Whip ($20.00). Beauty Bakerie is a relatively new brand for me. I've purchased three different lip whips from them but Versailles is my favorite. I've paired this with the Mary Kay
5. Nyx Cosmetics Perfect Filter Shadow Palette in Rustic Antique ($20.00). This Nyx palette in Rustic Antique is a warm toned eyeshadow lover's dream. The palette comes with 10 sizeable, creamy, and highly pigmented shades in warm tones of brown, gold, pink and wine. I bought this during the Ulta 20% off sale and am super glad I did. The packaging is okay but the colors really put this palette as one of my top favorites. I think this palette would be perfect for the Fall. I am looking forward to using all the colors more often this year.