1. No7 Lift & Luminate Foundation ($15.99). I first heard of this foundation through favorite reviews of KathleenLights and JamBeauty89. There is a reason why this foundation was a favorite of two top beauty vloggers. First, for a drug-store foundation, there are a number of great shades. I think if this product is talked about more, No7 will consider expanding is color range. This is a medium coverage foundation and it applies smoothly. I really love this foundation even compared to some higher end ones. It gives you an air-brushed appearance and it wears nicely throughout the day. On my skin, it starts to break down after 10 hours of wear. The foundation gives a fantastic dewy appearance that doesn't like like you are completely dripping...just a nice glow. I would wait to get the foundation when you see a price reduction. Typically, Ulta has a BOGO 50% off on No7 items every few weeks. Otherwise, Target recently had a 10% off and Walgreens also has specials on No7 products. I am almost finished with my first bottle of No7 lift & luminate so you know that this is something special.
2. Wet n Wild MegaSlim Skinny Mascara ($4.99). I've been on the hunt to find a cheaper replacement for the Clinquie bottom lash, and I have finally found one. This mascara is fantastic for your bottom lashes. The wand is skinny enough to get close to the lash line and it only requires one swipe because of the length of the wand. This really gives you a lot of bang for your buck. If you get this from the Wet n Wild site, they will give you 10% off your first order.
3. Laura Geller Blush-n-Brighten in Pink Buttercream ($28.00). I picked this little beauty up in Ulta's 21 days of Beauty for 50% off. I am so glad I did. This is the perfect pink blush to give your cheeks a flush of color. When I look at this blush on the skin, it looks like summer. This is a very lovely shade that completes fair to medium skin tones perfectly. If you purchase this from the Laura Geller site, you can get $5 off your first order.
4. ColourPop Super Shock Shadow in Cheap Date ($5.00). I've been trying to use my ColourPop shadows more recently. I started using Cheap Date at least once a week. This is an incredible gold shadow with hints of silver. It actually looks like melted gold! I absolutely love it. I apply the shadow on my lid with my ring finger so it really packs the color on.
5. Bath and Body Works Fiji Pineapple Palm Ultra Shea Body Cream ($3.25). OMG this cream smells amazing. I am a huge fan of Bath Body Works' Body Creams. This is the perfect cream for the summer. I love applying this on my arms and legs before I start my day. Fiji is the perfect combination of pineapple and coconut. I picked up another bottle recently at Bath and Body Works semi-annual sale. I am also thinking of purchasing the shower gel and the body spray. At $3.25 this body cream won't stay around long, be sure to check it out!
Let me know what your June favorites are by commenting below!