Sunday, November 12, 2017

Brighten Up Your Day-ColourPop 20% off Sale!

As we approach the long months of winter, the days are shorter and everything seems, well kind of gloomy.  I like to add color when the skies are grey to remind myself that summer will be back before I know it.  ColourPop has a tremendous sale to help add some fun colorful hues to your makeup arsenal.  Most items on the ColourPop website are 20% off when you spend $40 or more.  I suggest picking up some of the ColourPop items that have recently launched on Sephora: Golden State of Mind Eyeshadow Palette ($26.00), Semi-Precious Eyeshadow Palette ($26.00), and the Polite AF Shadow kit ($30.00).  All of these items would make great gifts for family and friends...and even yourself.  $40 or more also gets your free shipping, which I always appreciate.  The sale lasts until 11:59 PM PST.  Check out the sale, you'll be glad you did.


No comments:

Post a Comment