1. Shaanxo- 18 Color Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette ($14.50; $22.00). This is a super affordable palette and the price does fluctuate. It is typically $14.50, but it has gone down to $12.50.
2. Mary Kay Translucent Loose Powder ($16.00). After I apply my foundation, I will set it with a loose translucent powder. This is a makeup tip so that your foundation will stay on for longer and not melt (you can also apply a setting spray after as well). I used to use the BareMinerals Mineral Veil Powder but at $22.00 it was getting to be expensive. I like the MaryKay powder as it is much finer than BareMinerals and a lot of other prestige brands. Also, you really don't need that much to set your foundation. Just dip your foundation brush in once, swirl, and tap off the excess and you are ready to apply it to your face. If you are in the market for a new setting powder, I encourage you to try out the powder by Mary Kay. Plus there is the added benefit of returning the item at full price if you are not happy with the results.
3. Physicians Formula Butter Bronzer ($14.95). I'm totally addicted to this bronzer! I've been using this every day along with the translucent loose powder. I use the bronzer to contour my cheeks, chin and nose. It is an extra creamy bronzer that comes with a mirror underneath the product and a brush for application. It smells absolutely lovely--coconut! It comes in two shades light bronzer (forfair to medium complexions) and bronzer (for deep complexions). This is a great option to apply a little color during the winter months. This product has also won the Women's Health Beauty Award.
4. Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara ($11.50). I honestly don't know why I didn't try this mascara
5. Formula 10.0.6 So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water. ($5.99). My eye makeup remover does a great job at taking off my eyeshadow, eyeliner and mascara. However, I've noticed that my cleanser still leaves a little bit of my foundation behind. So I have added the So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water (sensitive forumla) to my routine. I still keep my cleanser in there but according to Formula 10.0.6, you really don't need it. When I use my eye makeup remover, cleanser and micellar cleansing water, I've noticed that I have removed all my makeup, there isn't a stitch left of it on my face. The smell of the So Totally Clean Micellar Cleansing Water reminds me a lot of witch hazel. But other than that, I've been really happy with this product and it is now part of my permanent skin routine.
Let me know if you have tried any of these products and how well you liked them. Also, what are your October favorites in beauty?