Beauty Trove has found gifts for friends and office mates for under $10. Check out my top picks for the best seasons greetings!
1. Concrete Minerals Eye Shadows. These are some of the softest, pigmented, and fun eye shadows available. If your friends are fans of color, they will absolutely go gaga over these rainbow colored hues. Concrete is having a Black Friday and weekend sale so each shadow costs $5.60 and $6, respectively. Otherwise regular prices are $8 a piece. A steal all year round. My favorites are West Coast, Prude, Brat and Angel Dust.
2. ColourPop Creme Gel Eyeliners. Pair your eye shadow with ColourPop's creamy gel eyeliners. Check out vivid blues, greens, and purples or stick to traditional blacks and browns. Eyeliners are $5 each.
3. Medusa's Makeup Bright Lip Gloss. Get your co-workers some fun and hydrating lip glosses by Medusa's Makeup for $9. 25% off this Black Friday
These fun shades come with equally fabulous names like, Loud Mouth, and packaging. Get an extra when you use the Promo Code black25.
4. Mary Kay's Beauty Blotters Oil-Absorbing Tissues. A value all year round at $6. Help your friends and family out by filling their stockings with everyone's favorite helper. Package comes with 75 tissues that can be used on all skin types, even sensitive skin. Great to use before a selfie or a job interview.
5. Biobelle Facial Sheet Mask. Help those around you unwind by taking 10 minutes to destress using Biobelle's fabulous sheet masks. Masks come in a variety of flavors that target needs, such as Decadence (for moisturizing), Happy Hour (for fine lines), and After Party (for brightening). At $4.99, you can afford to get one for yourself too.