Monday, January 16, 2017

Beauty Trove's Top 5 December 2016 Picks!

It is hard to believe we are already in 2017!  After a contentious 2016, it is a welcome sight.  However, 2016 wasn't all bad.  We have some great December favorites to share with you.  Try them  out and you may want to add them to your makeup arsenal.

1.  Urban Decay's Full Spectrum Eye Palette ($35.00).  This limited edition palette is what unicorn
rainbow dreams are made of.  Full Spectrum has 21 iconic, creamy Urban Decay eyeshadows.  The eyeshadows are extremely pigmented and add a fun pop of color to your look.  Given that it is on sale, I may just pick up another palette so I never run out.

2.  Medusa's Makeup Enchanting Lipstick in Sugar Daddy ($12.00).  This all vegan company has some of the prettiest lipsticks
you will see this year.  My favorite is Sugar Daddy, a spectacular nude rose.

3.  Mary Kay's Brow Gel ($10.00).  This is my ride or die brow gel.  It is the best brow gel to tame unruly brows.  It also comes at a great price.


4.  PUR Cosmetics Big Look Lengthening Mascara ($21.00).  I love this mascara!  It works great with my long lashes.  Also, it nourishes my eyelashes with argan oil.  This is a great mascara that provides midsize
volume.


5.  Gigi Microwave Tweazeless Facial Wax ($4.88).  This is the perfect wax to get rid of peach fuzz on your face.  I suggest using it with facial strips to make wax removal easier.  This is the fastest way to remove unwanted facial hair.



If you like my favorites, comment below.  Let me know what your December favorites are!

No comments:

Post a Comment