1. Prime your eye. Gently smooth your favorite eye primer on your eyelid to your brow bone. I used Urban Decay's Primer Potion in Eden.
2. Apply an eye shadow base to your entire eyelid. Using a flat eye shadow brush, take a neutral eye shadow and apply it on your eyelid to your brow bone. I like Urban Decay's Eye Shadow in Foxy.
3. Apply Prometheus as your transition shade. Take a clean blending brush and gently swipe in Prometheus. Lightly apply Prometheus into your crease using a windshield wiper motion.
4. Blend Aphrodite into your outer corner. Using a pointed crease brush, dip into Aphrodite. Be sure to tap off any excess eye shadow. Apply Aprodite by gently pressing brush into the outer V of your eyelid in a small circular motion. Take a clean blending brush and blend the upper portion of Aphrodite into your crease.
5. Make your eyelids pop with Cosmic. Dip an oval eye shadow brush in Cosmic. Spray the eye shadow brush with Mac Fix Plus (or water) and gently press onto eyelid.
6. Line your bottom lash line. Take Prometheus with a smudge brush and line the bottom lash line. Follow this by taking Aphrodite on a clean smudge brush and apply and blend on to the outer one-third bottom lash line.
7. Define eyes. Using a deep brown eyeliner, rim your bottom and upper lash line. I like Mary
8. Amp up the look with mascara. Apply 2 coats of mascara with your favorite black mascara. For this look, I used Tarte's ManEater Voluptuous mascara (upper lash) and Clique's Bottom lash mascara (lower lash).
There you have it my Star Child Eye Look! Go out and shine lovelies!
Did you like this eye look? Let me know and comment below!