Sunday, April 2, 2017

Beauty Trove Review: Soap & Glory Orangeasm

Hi Beautiful!  These past two weeks I have been using the Soap & Glory Orangeasm Body Butter.  I am a fan of Soap & Glory's The Righteous Butter and decided it try it out based on a monthly favorites vlog by Shaanxo.  The description on the website says that the new zesty formula is scented with green mandarins, Sicilian lemons and sweet orange peel oils.  The body butter is intensely moisturizing and invigorating.  The product is sold in a large red-orange container and includes 10.1 oz of body butter.  It retails at Ulta for $15.00.  My overall review is that I really love this product.  The container is solid and has a cute label on the front, which I appreciate.  Once you screw off the lid, you can smell the citrus laden scent.  It does smell like fresh oranges, which I really like.  If you are not a fan of citrus, oranges and lemons, you should not buy this.  It is an orange colored cream with darker orange beads inside (shea message butter balls).  I like using this in the morning, especially after a shower.  You just need to message a small quarter size amount into slightly damp skin.  It is super moisturizing and it works lovely on dry patches.  I also like it because it is a refreshing scent to get you started in the morning.  Ulta is having their 21 days of beauty so if you purchase the Orangeasm body butter, you can get a second one for 40% off.  There are other items in the Orangeasm scent, such as body wash, exfoliating body polish, and body spray.  I am planning on purchasing the exfoliating body polish and body spray.  Let me know if you tried this product and what you thought of it by commenting below!

No comments:

Post a Comment