1. Bath & Body Works Sleep Lavender Chamomile Cream ($15.00). This B&BW cream was previously featured on an empties vlog by Coffee Break with Dani. I purchased mine at the semi-annual sale and have been using it nonstop in February. It is one of the more expensive items at B&BW but it is well worth the price. Also, you can stock up on the cream and lotion line during one of their sales. Just this past month the aromatherapy lines were on sale for 50% off. I found the cream to be very hydrating and relaxing. The best use for the cream is after a shower when you are getting ready for bed. By doing this consistently after taking a shower at night, I associate the smell with sleep and it does relax me.
2. Fiona Stiles Multidimensional Color Palette ($39). This Ulta exclusive is extremely versatile, effortless, and gorgeous. The palette comes with 6 elegant shades of highlighters (2), universal bronzer (1), and blushes (3). The universal bronzer may not be for darker skin tones. However, the two highlighters are great for a natural lit from within look. My favorite is the first highlighter in the palette. All three blushes are fantastic. The fist blush looks very intense, but with a light hand it applies sheer and provides just the right amount of color for a "I just came back from a brisk walk in the cold" look. I really love combining the last two blush shades together. Absolutely beautiful!
3. Tarte ManEater Palette ($29). If you have not purchased your ManEater Palette, do so now! This is a limited edition palette and is now only available through the tarte website (was previously at Ulta). This will be your everyday favorite palette. The ManEater palette has a cute leopard print cover, sizable mirror, and 8 buttery eye shadows. There is a large brow bone highlighter and 7 smaller pan, neutral eye shadows. My favorite color hands down is saucy. It is a great transition color, eyeliner, and crease color. This palette works great for both day and night looks. The ManEater palette along with the Fiona Stiles Multidimensional color palette has been my go to look for the past month. Seriously, you won't regret buying this.
4. Juvia's Place The Saharan Palette ($28). Staying with the eye shadow theme...just look at these colors. I love Juvia's Place eye shadow formula. It is very creamy and blends well. The colors are absolutely stunning. My favorites in the palette are Woaddbe, Iman, and Jamila. This palette launched in January but I have enjoyed wearing these colors on the weekends in February. There is an option to bundle the palette with the Saharan gel eyeliners. I haven't tried the gel eyeliners but they are all sold out, so I think that is saying something. Before purchasing the Saharan Palette, do some online searches for a promo code. There is usually one available to get 2-3 dollars off.
5. Too Faced Melted Lipstick in Chihuahua ($21). This is one of the new colors in the melted line. It is a fantastic shade of neutral rose pink. The melted formula is very hydrating and applies smooth. I love this color. It goes great with neutral and pops of color looks. I've been wearing this with the ManEater palette, Fiona Stiles palette, and Saharan palette.
That's a wrap for February 2017 favorites. What were your favorites this month? Have you tried any of these products and if so, what did you think of them? Comment below!