Monday, December 5, 2016

Awesome Sheet Mask Haul

A few weeks ago Ulta had a cyber deal on Biobelle sheet masks ($4.99), a BOGO event.  Last October I tried Biobelle's #Decadence sheet mask, a chocolate and acai berry infused mask that moisturizes your face.  I absolutely loved that mask and took Coffee Break with Dani's advice and used it before applying my makeup.  The mask smelled wonderfully of chocolate and it was a relaxing 15 minutes.  Biobelle Masks are made out of tencel, a biodegradable fiber, and fits nicely on the face.  It feels like a second skin.  Once the 15 minutes are up, I rinsed my face and applied my primer and cosmetics.  My foundation looked spot on and my eye makeup lasted all day long!

For the BOGO sale, I decided to purchase masks that would amount to $35 so I could receive free shipping.  I placed 8 #Decadence sheet masks in my cart as well as 2 #HappyHour masks (tightening) and 6 #BeautySecret masks (firming).  I use one mask each week.  I find that you can actually get two uses from each masks.  I use an additional sheet mask from Amazon ($2.15 with free shipping) to absorb the remainder of the serum to get a second use out of the Biobelle products.  With holiday sales likely to continue and possibly ramp up closer to the end of the month, I am betting there will be another Biobelle BOGO sale for you to try out some sheet masks.


No comments:

Post a Comment