Sunday, December 11, 2016

Beauty Trove's Top 5 November Favorites

Better late than never!  Here are my top 5 favorites for the month of November.

1.  Gritty and Glow Magnetic Eye and  Face Palettes by Estee Edit ($58.00).   This limited edition dual palette features 6 buttery eye shadows and 6 highlighters and bronzers.  The grity palette (eye shadows) has beautiful bronze and golden shadows as well as jeweled toned colors.  The glow palette has soft and creamy highlighters that range from champagne to copper.  The gritty and glow magnetic eye and face palettes are a wonderful addition to everyone's cosmetic collection.

2.  Swerve Eyeliner by ColourPop ($5.00).  If you are looking for a creamy and rich black eye liner, look no further.  Swerve is an ulta pigmented black eyeliner that is used for a smooth application.  It is
a more cost-effective but similar quality eyeliner to the Marc Jacobs brand.  

3.  It's A 10 Potion 10 Instant Repair Leave-in Condition ($23.96).  I recently got a new hair cut and color so I wanted to switch up my hair routine.  I purchased this and #4 this past month and am absolutely loving them as a pair.  The leave-in conditioner gently moisturizes my hair throughout the night.  I mist it over my
shampooed hair and let my hair air dry.  It provides enough smoothing to my hair where I don't need to add any oil.

4.  It's A 10 Miracle Styling Potion ($19.96).  I love this product for my hair.  This will absolutely be a permanent part of my hair care routine.  I use this after I air dry my hair and right before I flat iron.  This product conditions hair while acting as a heat/thermal protector.  It keeps hair frizz free and smooth.  Definitely a
10!

5.  Kat von D Studded Kiss Lipstick in Lolita ($21.00).  There is a reason why Lolita is a cult favorite.  I've been wearing this shade extensively for the month of November and have received a lot of compliments.  This is a great lipstick that goes with bold and neutral eye looks.  I will be looking into buying more shades as the product is very creamy and doesn't bleed on application.


Have you tried any of these products?  Let us know.  Also, what are your November favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment