1. Prime eyelids. Using your ring finger, apply Urban Decay's Eyeshadow Primer Potion in Eden ($20).
2. Apply Mean as transition shade. Take your blending brush and dip into Mean from the Full Spectrum palette. Using a windshield wiper motion blend Mean into the crease of your eyelid.
3. Blend Hatter into the crease. Use a clean blending brush and apply Hatter to the outer end of your crease.
4. Pack on Calavera to lid. Take a small smudger brush and pack in Calavera color all over the eyelid.
5. Blend colors together. Create a seamless transition by blending colors together slowly with a clean blending brush.
6. Define outer corner. Take a small eyeliner brush and define the outer v of the eyelid with Midnight Blaze. Blend color into the outer v with a clean blending brush.
8. Highlight brow bone and inner corner of eye. Use Urban Decay's Eyeshadow in Foxy to smooth out brow bone. Using your pinky, gently tap on ColourPop's Highligter in Fanny Pack ($8.00).
7. Define the eye. Using ColourPop's Gel Eyeliner in Swerve ($5.00), line upper and lower lash lines.
8. Amp up the drama with mascara. Apply two coats of mascara both bottom and lower lashes with Mary Kay's Lash Intensity ($18) and Clinique's Bottom Lash ($11.50).
Let us know how you like the tutorial and comment below!