Friday, December 23, 2016

Medusa's Makeup Unboxing-November 2016

Medusa's Makeup, an independent and cruelty-free cosmetics company, has a monthly subscription in which you can try out specially curated makeup items for $15.95 a month.  This goody box is definitely a hit this month!  If you didn't get the subscription but would still like November's box, check out this page to purchase.  Keep reading to find out what came in November:

1.  Lip Gloss in Loud Mouth ($9.00).  This is a really gorgeous shade of coral-orange.  It pairs
nicely with a neutral look or navy blue eye shadow.  The lip gloss applies easy and is relatively long lasting although you will have to reapply if you drink or eat anything.  Thumbs up from me!

2.  Lip and Cheek Stain in Moody ($8.00).  Medusa's Makeup lip and cheek stain is very soft and smells faintly of cherry.  Although the shade name would imply that it would be a dark color, it actually is a sheer dark red.  I like it more as a lip stain and balm to keep my lips moisturized rather than a cheek blush.


3.  Eye Dust in Green Velvet ($7.00).  This is an awesome shade of dark green with hints of gold glitter.  I can imagine wearing this during the holidays and into the end of winter.  The eye dust is the same quality as Bare Minerals and is highly pigmented.

4. Makeup Setting Spray ($8.00).  Nice!  I've been looking for a travel makeup setting spray.  I think this fits the ticket.  The setting spray is made up of all natural waxes and is sure to keep your makeup from melting.  I will be trying this one out soon and let you know how it works.


The total amount this box is worth is $32.  Not as much as last month's, but I like the products in the November box better.  I think I will get more use out of these cosmetics every day.  Can't wait for next month's unboxing!

No comments:

Post a Comment