I had a massive BH Cosmetics haul for August. Check out below to see what I bought:
1. Wild and Alluring Baked Eyeshadow and Highlighter Palette ($12.00)- This palette comes with 9 gorgeous marbled eyeshadows, 1 bright rose blush, and 1 gold highlighter.
2. Vegan Blending Brush ($4.00)- This synthetic brush is very fluffy and soft. I've been using it the last month to blend out my transition and crease colors. Great price for this awesome brush.
3. Bliss Lash-Ultimate All-in-One Mascara ($6.00)- This mascara is a nice, drug-store brand quality. It is on par with the Rimmel line of mascaras.
4. Pride + Prejudice + Zombies Eye and Cheek Palette ($12.50)- This palette is well worth the money. It includes 12 highly pigmented and silky eyeshadows, two lovely pink blushes and 1 golden highlighter. I've featured this palette as one of my top 5 picks in August and have a series of tutorials inspired by each of the Bennet sisters.
5. Wild and Free Baked Eyeshadow Palette ($8.50)- This comes with 9 bright and fun eyeshadows that can be worn dry and wet. I bought this for a family member so we will have to wait to see what her review is.
6. Shaanxo Eyeshadow and Lipstick Palette ($14.50)- A versatile palette by youtube vlogger Shannon Harris has 9 warm eyeshadow tones and 9 pink, red, and wine colored lipsticks.
The total cost of the BH haul came to $57.50 and free shipping. I used a promo code Good10 and received $4.30 off. So the actual price came to $53.20.