Welcome to our fourth makeup tutorial on the BH Cosmetics Pride + Prejudice + Zombies Eye and Cheek palette ($12.50)! This tutorial features a Kitty Bennet inspired eye look. The Kitty is a sweet, flirty and very feminine smoked out purple eye cosmetic. As always, please refer to the below numbered palette for the correct eyeshadow color. Let's get going!
1. Prime your eyelids. Use MAC's Pro Longwear Paint Pot in Painterly ($22.00) and smooth on eyelids, crease, and brow bone.
2. Apply highlighter shade. Using a flat eyeshadow brush, apply eyeshadow color 7 to brow bone and crease.
3. Create a transition color. Swipe on eyeshadow color 10 into the crease and slightly above the
crease using a fluffy eyeshadow brush. Smooth the color on by applying the shade using a windshield wiper motion.
4. Pat on the eyelid color. Using a medium eyeshadow brush, gently pat on eyeshadow color 8 over the entire eyelid.
5. Define the crease and contour the eye. Take eyeshadow color 9 and apply to the crease using a small eyeshadow smudge brush. Use the same color to create a cut-crease by outline the outer V of the eye. Lightly blend the eyshadows (crease, contour, and transition) using the fluffy brush.
6. Smoke out the lower lash line. Using the small smudge brush, smoke out the lower eyelash line with eyeshadow color 9. Slightly lighten the color by applying eyeshadow color 8 on top.
7. Define eyelash lines. Take Smashbox's 3D Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner ($21.00) in Raven and line upper and lower lash lines.
8. Curl eyelashes and apply mascara.
9. Finish the look. Apply blush color 15 on the apples of cheeks using an angled blush brush. Highlight the high points of your face (upper cheekbones, bridge of nose, forehead, chin, and cupid's bow) using color 13 and a kabuki brush. Add a pop of color to your lips. I like Too Faced La Creme Color Drenched Lipstick in Sugar Daddy ($22.00).
You are ready to ROCK this look! If you like this tutorial, be sure to check out our other looks inspired by the Pride and Prejudice and Zombies eye and cheek palette: The Jane, The Elizabeth, and The Mary.