1. Pride + Prejudice + Zombies(TM) Eye and Cheek Palette- Holy molly this palette is awesome! This Pride and Prejudice and Zombies movie inspired palette by BH Cosmetics has 12 gorgeous, highly pigmented eyeshadows, 1 highlighter, and two blushes. The eyeshadows are super creamy and easy to blend. The highligher is one of the best I have seen in a palette and the blushes work with every skin tone. This was part of my BH haul this month and I bought two extras as back ups. The lilac shade is extremely unique and can be worn in a smoky or sweet eyeshadow look. I will be featuring a series of tutorials on this palette inspired by each of the Bennet sisters. The palette is $12.50 and worth every penny!
2. Exposed Highlighter- Tarte's Exposed Highlighter is amazing! It is a great golden shade that is
3. Montagne Jeunesse Manuka Honey Peel Off- This mask is my jam! Cleanse and apply this mask on your face and wait 15 minutes. Peel off the mask to reveal the smoothest skin of your life. The mask is a little messy to apply so tie your hair back. It is so yummy smelling (please don't eat it). Apply the mask in the morning right before you do your makeup routine. Your foundation will be set to perfection. This mask is sold at Ulta for $1.99.
4. Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge Set- For those of us who want an inexpensive version of the Beauty Blender, this is it. The sponges have a flat end to apply foundation to cheek, chin, and forehead surfaces. It also has a soft, pointed end to apply foundation underneath eyes and in corners of the face. Set of two sponges cost $10.99 at Ulta.
5. e.l.f. Cosmetics Lip Exfoliator- Where have you been all my life? This is a truly amazing product, which I featured in my August review. Leaves lips feeling baby soft so that lipstick and lipgloss goes on smooth. Lip exfoliator costs $3.00 and is available in clear, mint, and cherry.