This third tutorial for BH's Cosmetics Pride + Prejudice + Zombies ($12.50) is inspired by the third daughter of the Bennet Family, Mary. The Mary is a soft, natural and sophisticated eye look. Let's get started (refer to the below pic for eyeshadow colors)!
1. Prime eyelids and brow bone. For this tutorial, I used Urban Decay's Original Primer Potion ($20.00).
2. Apply highlighter shade. Pat eyeshadow color 7 on brow bone and crease using a flat eyeshadow brush.
3. Blend transition shade into crease. Using a blending brush, apply eyeshadow color 4 into crease and lightly lift above the crease.
4. Define crease using the dark brown eyeshadow. Take eyeshadow color 5 and apply to crease using a small smudge brush. Take the blending brush and smooth out, 2 strokes using a windshield wiper motion.
5. Apply a soft neutral color to the eyelid. Tap and smooth on eyeshadow color 1 on eyelid using
the flat eyeshadow brush.
6. Define the outer v using a surprise metallic brown. Using a medium crease brush or angled eyeliner brush, apply eyeshadow color 6 to the outer V. Gently blend eyeshadow using the blending brush.
7. Line bottom eyelash line. Smudge eyeshadow color 4 using the small crease brush.
8. Gently tap on highlighter. Tap highlighter (color 13) on the eyelid using the flat eyeshadow brush.
9. Define eyes using a dark brown eyeliner.
10. Swipe on mascara. Apply mascara to upper and lower eyelashes.
11. Finish the look. Using your blush brush, apply blush 14 to the hollows of cheeks. Remove excess color, and use the brush to apply highlighter above the cheeks, the bridge or your nose, and the cupid's bow above your lips. Put on a rich, neutral lip color. I like CoverGirl's Katy Kat Matte Lipstick in Catour ($8.99).
If you like this tutorial, check out The Jane and The Elizabeth to be used with the Pride + Prejudice + Zombies palette.