1. Prime your eyelids. As in The Jane, smooth eye primer all over eyelids.
2. Apply highlighter shade to brow bone down to crease. Using a flat shader brush, gently pat on eyeshadow color 1.
3. Blend transition shade into crease. Using a fluffy blender brush, smooth eyeshadow color 4 into crease. Lightly bring the color up slightly above the crease.
4. Define crease using a dark shade. Apply the dark brown color, eyeshadow color 5, into the crease using a small crease brush. Use the fluffy blending brush to smooth out the color in a windshield wiper motion.
5. Pat on silver chrome color on eyelid. Take a medium shader brush and dip it into eyeshadow color 11. Gently pat the color onto the entire eyelid. If fallout happens, use a large powder brush to remove the eyeshadow off cheek and underneath the eye.
6. Define lower eyelash line. Apply eyeshadow color 4 and blend onto the the lower eyelash line.
7. Rim upper and lower eyelash lines with eyeliner. I like Smashbox's Always Sharp Waterproof Kohl Eyeliner in Sumatra.
8. Finish the look. Use the same mascara as in The Jane. Apply blush number 15 on apples of cheeks. Gently blend highlighter number 13 above blush, on the bridge of your nose, and the cupid's bow above your lips. Apply a pink-nude lipstick. I like Mary Kay's Gel Semi Matte lipstick in Bashful You.